Carnforth Golf Clubs, Cumbria, England
Silverdale Golf Club
- Redbridge Lane, Silverdale, Carnforth LA5 0SP
- M6 to Carnforth, then two miles west, adjacent
to railway station.
- Testing heathland course with rock outcrops
and excellent views.
- 12 holes,
- 417 yards.
- S.S.S. 67
- visitors welcome
except Sundays in the Summer unless with a member
Kirkby Lonsdale Golf Club
- Scaleber Lane, Barbon, Kirkby Lonsdale, Carnforth,
Lancs LA6 2LJ (015242 76365)
- three and a half miles from Kirkby Lonsdale
on the A683 Sedbergh Road. Parkland course in Lune Valley crossing Barbon
Beck and along the banks of the River Lune.
- 18 holes,
- 6472 yards.
- S.S.S. 71.
- Practice area,
- welcome, no restrictions except on competition
days. Handicap Certificate required or certificate of competence